Thursday, February 24, 2011

.....The Runway Part

.....The Runway Part
.....The Runway Part by sarinamichelle on Polyvore.com
This should look familiar :)
With me talking about how much those tulips looked like recent runway collections, I had to compile a few of my favorites. Some are RTW Spring 2011, some Resort Spring 2011, some are for this upcoming Fall 2011, and some are 'just in' items from some of my favorite stores :)
I know this post can be a little overwhelming with all the many different colors, however, I wanted to show the sheer resemblance of those tulips in my last post to what is happening now in fashion. Anything is possible for inspirations!
(If you look closely, some of the designs on the outfits, look like the birds eye views of the tulips)

SMD

No comments:

Post a Comment