Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tulips in the Netherlands to the Runway

Wow. I just love my dear grandma.  Now, I know this post isn't directly about fashion, but just hold on. My grandma sent these pictures to me in an email today and I can not get over how gorgeous they are. These are all different colored tulips in the Netherlands, some birds eye view as well.  

When I first looked at the pictures it was hard to believe that they colors were that vibrant, but they are just gorgeous.  
Now, fashion note: do these colors not look super familiar? Maybe, perhaps all the neons and bright, bold, and beautiful colors that were just on the runway last week?  I've seen more of these colors on the runways the past two weeks than I ever have (besides in a box of crayons). Maybe the Netherlands were a little inspiration, no? And now I need something in each of these colors in my wardrobe ASAP. 

I had to share these beautiful pictures with everyone, I hope you enjoy :)

SMD

No comments:

Post a Comment