Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Benefits of Being a Loyal Subscriber

So, I know this isn't a very good picture, but give me a break I am blogging from work! This is going to be short one just to let everyone know if you read Harper's Bazaar the lovely benefit of being a subscriber is that you get awesome covers like this one. As you can read on the inside, Harper's Bazaar started doing separate covers in 2004. The newsstand version has cover lines and the subscriber version is a little more artsy and creative, or conceptual as they call it.
The newsstand version of this one is with Kim Kardashian and this one has model Magdalena Frackowiak. I personally love this one. It is just so much more interesting and creative, and different, and I feel like these days with all the possibilities of celebrities that can be plastered on the covers, this was a nice refreshing change.
Just a little side note blog for the day since I haven't updated in forever :-) also not to mention, if your a subscriber, its cheaper.

Have a fabulous and stylish day loves!
SMD

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment