Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wedding Bells

Here comes the bride....
Just kidding I am not getting married anytime soon, but I found myself looking through Marchesa bridal, and amoung others this dress caught my eye and would be one I could dream about walking down the isle in.
It is gorgeous. And there is not much else to say about it. I love how flowy it is, yet has a touch of fitted feel to it.
I would, however have to change the detailed belt to gold because, well, that's just more ME and it is MY wedding day. :-)
I could not imagine wearing anything other than Marchesa on my blessed day, and this could be the dress, but seeing that I am not getting married anytime soon I know Marchesa will have plenty of gorgeous gowns for me to choose from and I can not wait to see all my options when my lucky day comes!
And there you have it! My mid-day blog post and thoughts!

SMD
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment