Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gaga. Mugler.

Brilliance!

Anyone who knows me, knows I love Lady Gaga. Anyone super close to me, or anyone who knows my fashion obsessions knows I love Thierry Mugler, or even more Nicola Formichetti (who is most famous for being Gaga's stylist for her outrageous outfits, especially the meat dress!).
This video is of the new Mugler collection by Formichetti that combines a remix of one of Gaga's new songs on her not yet released album "Born This Way" and a bit of the runway made into a short film :)

disclaimer: this is NOT a new music video by Lady Gaga, nor is it a complete taped runway show, it is a short film. (I had read a lot of comments of people thinking it was her music video and they didn't like it. Well, it's not.) I admit it is a little creepy, but beautifully directed and put together :)

http://www.stylelist.com/2011/01/20/lady-gaga-new-song-video-mugler/

*Video compliments of Stylelist.com
SMD

No comments:

Post a Comment