Monday, February 7, 2011

Sunny Smiles :)

In about one month I will be out of Kentucky and in sunny Florida, and I couldn't be any more excited! I've been getting some of the plans together today and that started my inspiration for todays post! That, and the fact that it is blizzard-ing outside. I hate winter.


This maxi style dress is perfect for the beach. The light and airy fabric is ideal for strolling on the beach or just sitting around, enjoying the view. Maxi dresses are great for just about any body type. The top on this is great at showing off the décolletage area.  If needed, it is also great and hiding a few things with its length and also the light fabric. These types of dresses can be worn anytime anywhere, and there is just about any style/color/pattern to make it appropriate for anything!
  I got this dress recently, during below freezing temperatures in hopes that warm weather would be coming soon. As it turns out, it kinda just makes me mad that I am not in Florida yet, and that it keeps snowing here. However, I still love my dress and I can not wait to wear it on Vacation in the warm weather!


These dresses look great without any jewelry, but I though I would add just a little something! Either way, if you do decide to add jewelry, keep it a longer chain, like this owl one!


Maxi Style dresses have a little Greek influence to them, and so do these earrings, so I added these! Like I said, this dress would be just as beautiful without any jewelry. As another little side tip: to keep it simple, choose one piece of jewelry (necklace or earrings, or an arm of a few bangles). I know, I know, the picture has both, but hey, do as I say, not as I do. :)
Also pair the dress with a pair of cute wedges and your all set for a day at the beach!

SMD

No comments:

Post a Comment