Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fashion. and. Confections.

Since this is my first blog post ever, I suppose its appropriate to explain myself and my blog. :)

Fashion- The style characteristic of the social elite.

Confection-  A piece displaying splendid craft, skill, and work. (Of course, this is also dessert!)

I started this blog, to express my love for style, clothing, fashion, and maybe a little bit of myself somewhere in there! Now, your probably wondering why I chose the word "confection" in my blog name. Well, as you see in the definition above it talks about being a display of a craft, skill, or work.  I am aspiring to be a stylist (my ultimate dream) so, in this blog I will be displaying my crafts or skills of styling to you. 

I will also be posting pictures of great clothing and accessory finds maybe in a store, or someone wearing them, or something I am wearing, who knows! Or, maybe just something I think is cool :) you never know! I want this to mainly be about fashion, but I also want this to be something anyone can read, whether that is I add beauty, home, or just something random and fun, I hope it's something everyone can enjoy!

I am so excited to share this and all future posts with you, as well as answer any fashion or style questions you have for me. Feel free to ask me anything and always comment on my posts! What you liked about it, what you did not. I hope you can enjoy my journey with me :)
SMD

1 comment: