Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Favorites:

WEBSITES

We all have our go-to websites for news, clothes, fashion updates, etc, so I thought I would compile a little list of some of my favorite internet destinations that I think everyone should become obsessed with!
Many of them are of course, fashion related destinations, but some are just little extras that are super groovy enough to make it on my list!
Most of these are bookmarked on my computer as well!

My home page: Fashionista-  Just about every summary of everything I need to know in a jiffy!

IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers)-  This one is great for any fashion blogger, beginner or not!

Styleite-  All my groovy fashion news.

Polyvore-  LOVE! There will be a collage coming very soon on a near future post :)

ZoeReport-  How can you not love Rachel Zoe? And she will send you a daily email for a certain product that she loves!

Fashionologie- more fashion news!

SliceOfStyle- funky place to buy some funky things.

SenseOfFashion- LOVE LOVE LOVE. check it out. now.

Picnik- edit your pictures quick!

FullFrontalFashion- fab fashion news

GiltGroupe, BeyondtheRack, RueLaLa, Hautelook- designer products for less! Email or message me your email and I will send you an invite :)

Etsy- buy and sell super cute products a lot of vegan products as well!

Modcloth- cute clothing, a lot of is it a vintage style!

Refinery29- great styling tips from their emails!

ASOS- will one day own everything from this place.

LuLus- wish I owned everything on this website.

Folica- Hair products galore!

VogueInsiders- This is a really fab idea that Vogue came up with.  You should all be a part of it and share your opinion and have the chance to earn free products to try out and review!

Amazon, Ebay- you never know what your gonna find on there!

GoJane- search around and you can find some super cute clothes and shoes, for cheap!

AmiClubwear- sexy, confident-boosting clothing for women :)

NYTimes - Fashion and Style section especially, but it is important to know what else is going on in the world as well!


As much as I would love to have the time of day to look at every single one of these everyday, well, I don't.  But, I try my hardest! None of these are in any particular order they are just some of my favorite go to places, where I can find just about anything I need for my wants and desires!
I hope you enjoyed this and can find some that you fall in love with too!

SMD

No comments:

Post a Comment