Saturday, February 19, 2011

Inner Spring Child

As I am so terribly upset that I have not been able to update this recently, I will lighten my mood with one of my favorite outfits for up and coming spring.  
This tiered shirt is so precious, and when I wear  it, it definitely brings out the little girl in me :)  this is the perfect outfit to bring spring out. Here in Kentucky, it is starting to warm up a little bit, and I am getting so ecstatic to bring out all of my light, flowy, and bright clothes.  This outfit looks great on warm skin tones and those who are working on their spring tan.  I like the sleeves to cover up my arms a bit for the breezy days.  Pair these with a strappy flat sandal or even a pair of nude wedges and you have got yourself the perfect spring outfit and mood lightener!
This is the jewelry I have paired with the outfit.  Going along with my pink theme, I added some pink bangles.  A big floral bangle as well as a smaller pink bangle, goes perfect with this outfit and adds a little pop of darker color to change it up draw the eye to different points of your outfit.  Also, I added a bow necklace for another girly touch that I think accents the outfit really well.  It is chunky enough to add a bit of 'oomph' to the outfit but still girly for the bow!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post!

SMD

No comments:

Post a Comment