Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Spring is Just Around the Corner

Spring is Just Around the Corner
Spring is Just Around the Corner by sarinamichelle featuring bezel jewelry

I am so excited for this warm weather that I can't stop buying cute things to make it come faster! I bought the dress and sunglasses today and I am working towards saving for the shoes and watch! I wish I would have found this dress before Valentines day because that would have been the perfect outfit :) BUT I didn't so...... It is still perfect for spring and summer weather and just wanting to look cute. I thought that the nude and gold theme worked well with the colors in the dress. The dress has a retro silhouette feel to it so that is also why I chose the retro sunglasses to go with it. the bag is a nice contrast to the nudes and gold, but stills stays in a similar color palette. Everything is from ASOS.com


No comments:

Post a Comment