Saturday, February 5, 2011

Girls Day!

I styled this outfit with a girls day out in mind! It's casual, flirty, and perfect for lunch, shopping, strolling around, or dinner with the girls!
Having a pair of dark wash jeans should be a staple in your wardrobe. You can do so many things with a nice pair of dark jeans.  For this outfit, like I said it would be ideal for many things, but I had in mind a girls day out. Pairing a longer blazer with jeans is a more casual look as opposed to a shorter, more cropped and tailored blazer.  Here is my polka dot shirt again! It is a little more tame in this outfit than the party one in my previous post. However, it works either way, and is perfect for this outfit! To finish it off I accessorized with an arm of cream and gold bangles and a gold chain necklace (as shown below).


1 comment: