Saturday, February 25, 2012

Detoxing Face Mask

Apparently I am on a beauty post kick lately, and today's post is about an amazing detoxing face mask that I found by Bethenny Frankel- yes, my favorite (no-longer-there) NY Housewife! Never fear, she has a new show on Bravo that is much better, and she has taken over the business world.  First, with her Skinnygirl margaritas, and now a skin care line.  What's next?




ANYWAY, I have never been one to use face masks because I have never found one I liked or that worked for me.  The ones that you peel off after they dry always hurt too much, and the regular ones never seemed to do anything for me. I was excited when I saw that Bethenny came out with her own skin care line, and to be honest at first, I only bought it because she made it.  But, that's okay because I ended up falling in love with it.

I have been on a little detox kick lately, (I bought a juicer a little over a month ago and it is the most amazing thing ever).
This mask literally does detox the skin on your face and has an amazing tingling sensation, that wasn't so amazing when I first tried it with a friend, we thought our faces were going to burn off.  The second time we did it it was a good tingle. It says to leave on for 5 minutes, but I usually leave it on longer, at least until the tingling stops. I also use it as a spot treatment overnight, and when I wake up the next morning my blemish is either ready to pop, extremely smaller, or gone!
It really is a great product and it really works! I plan to try her whole skin care line, but tomorrow I am going out to get the Body Detox Mask.  I hope it tingles like the face mask does.  Since I am doing all of these beauty posts, I will keep everyone updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment