Friday, March 30, 2012

BRAHMIN 2012

The time has come upon me to find a new spring handbag. However, I am poor. So unfortunate, right? But I can still look and talk about what I want!
The Vogue Influencer Network just opened up a review on Brahmin's hottest new bags for spring. The polka dots are always a must, but I am dying for the floral print that they have right now.  It would go with almost all of my summer clothing and its just the cutest darn thing.
They have it in a few different styles here it is in a mini satchel (well, at least mini for me):


I mean, how can you not love this?? Vogue sent me the anytime tote last spring in white, and I am still in love with that, even though I have almost worn it out. I can say that the construction of Brahmin's line is impeccable, and they last a long time.
What girl doesn't need a new wallet as well? I looked around on their website and found this one to match.  I love the color of this wallet, as well as how much room it provides, I try to stuff as much as I can in a wallet!









<iframe height="398" width="398" frameborder="0" src="https://vogue.enternewmedia.com/swf/lookbook.swf?user=421&campaign=51">

No comments:

Post a Comment