Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Beautifully Even Skin

Today is going to be a beauty post, and with as many people I know who have this same problem as me, this is worth the read. No, I am not a Loreal spokeswomen and no one is making me do this, but I just have to rave about this for a minute.

I have a terribly uneven skin tone, and I cannot go anywhere without makeup, and lots of it. I have tried so many different products over the past couple of years, and have not found anything worth raving about. Most products I have bought before, I had seen a small improvement when the bottle was empty, and that is not approved by me.

Well, heaven-sent Loreal's new Youth Code Illuminating line with skin tone correctors is magical.  I have only had it for about 2 weeks, and my skin has drastically improved, and it literally illuminated my face when I put it on.  I am wearing less makeup, my redness is decreasing and the uneven parts are evening out. BEST PART: It is only $20 (Target). I am in love with everything Sephora related, but anything I find there for uneven skin tone is a major damage to my wallet.  I am just not okay with spending that much, especially if I don't know if it will work or not.  OTHER BEST PART: the jar isn't even close to being empty, and I already feel that I have amazing results.

So, if you are having problems with your uneven skin tone, or dark spots please give this a try.  It has given me amazing results, and I will continue to buy this for years to come! It is an amazing product at an amazing price that can't be beat with these kinds of results.

No comments:

Post a Comment