Thursday, September 15, 2011

What I Bought From Missoni for Target, AND What I Plan on Still Buying.

Well, seems as if, I have underestimated how busy the Target stores would be in Lexington for Missoni. I went around 5 in the evening and while they were not busy with people shopping, they were pretty much sold out of EVERYTHING. I was quite upset. I purchased three items, and only one of those items I purchased was on my original list. boo. So, this is what I got:

Missoni for Target® V-Neck Combo Chiffon Sweater - Multicolor Print
Chiffon and Knit Sweater

Women's MISSONI for Target® Zig Zag Pattern Flats - Multicolor
These Awesome Flats.

Missoni for Target® Zig Zag Knee High Socks - OS - Blue/Purple

And a pair of purple and black zig-zag knee-high socks.

NOW. What I WANTED:

The flats- check!
Missoni for Target® Women's Shoulder Bag - Passione
This tote- I am tired of breaking down my Brahmin purse to carry around my books in at school, I need this.

Missoni for Target® V-Neck Cardigan - Multicolor Zigzag Print
This sweater- I can't get over the fact that I don't have this cardigan in my closet right now.

Missoni for Target® Printed Tee - Black/White Zigzag Print
This Tee- Super cute.

Missoni for Target® Space-Dye Knit Cardigan - Gold Zigzag Print
This sweater- sigh.

I think I am more angry about the stupid ebay shoppers who came and just grabbed armfuls of whatever they wanted and are now selling it on ebay for regular Missoni prices. I can be understanding that you need to make money, But I mean come on, leave something for everyone else, and triple the price, really? I'm gonna be mean, and say I hope no one buys it from you. and yes that makes me feel better.
They are restocking their supply tomorrow, so I will hope to venture over there after work to see if there is anything still left, and you better watch out, cause yes, I will push you over.

SMD


All pictures are from the Missoni Collection for Target on target.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment